Teen FUNdamentals 13-17 years old
• Monitor player’s growth spurt through frequent anthropometric measurements in order to optimize the development of flexibility, speed, strength and aerobic endurance in all the physical skills.
• Consolidate learned skills from practice and apply in competitive situations.
• Balance the increase in training demands with lifestyle issues.
• Become increasingly competent in the selection and care of tennis equipment.
• Continue to develop and refine technical skills in practice.